What Is FDN?
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) is a methodology used to recover and maintain the best health possible. We have no interest in diagnosing or treating disease, an area well attended by licensed physicians. Instead, we investigate underlying causes of unwanted conditions including lifestyle, the environment and individual weak links in metabolism. We are very interested in dysfunction and imbalances within the hormone, immune, digestion, detoxification and energy production systems and the application of all-natural protocols that work non-specifically. By coaching up function in these areas, and coaching down contributors to Metabolic Chaos®, we find many symptoms and diseases simply disappear over time as normal function and health are restored. For most chronic stress-related conditions, FDN is all a client needs to do to get better. For those with a serious medical condition, FDN is a proven stabilizer and holistic grounding program, adjunctive to the medical attention they may receive.
FDN is recognized by
Here’s why you need the FDN Course
Your Clients Want To Know Three Things...
Can you identify what's wrong with me? Yes!
Can you help me? Yes!
Have you helped others like me? Yes!
Top 6 Ways FDN Will Revolutionize Your Practice
- Tools that will separate you from other practitioners, where mentoring is available
- Ongoing support as an active FDN Practitioner
- Access to multiple lab tests to help you identify root causes & customize client plans extends lab resources for non-licensed practitioners
- An expert team included of FDN mentors to personally guide you
- Extensive library of practitioner tools
- 24/7 online access to everything you need
Leaders in the FDN Community
Jason Prall Human Longevity Project
OPT - James Fitzgerald, Josh Trent
Rebel Health Tribe (Joe Rignola, Michael Roesslein)